Alzheimer’s Association Presentation
Janet Syvertsen from the Alzheimer’s Association Hudson Valley Chapter gave a wonderful and informative presentation today to our residents about knowing the 10 early signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s.The ten signs and symptoms:
- Memory loss,
- challenges in planning or solving problems,
- difficulty completing familiar tasks,
- confusion with time or place,
- trouble understanding visual images,
- new problems with words or speaking,
- misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps,
- decreased or poor judgement,
- withdrawal from work or social activities, and
- changes in mood and personality.
For more information about the ten signs visit http://www.alz.org/10-signs-symptoms-alzheimers-dementia.asp.
And don’t forget to visit and like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TheBirchesatChambers/